New Narratives has carefully reopened our offices for in person therapy on a limited basis. Please note, in person sessions are held at the discretion of each individual therapist.
New Narratives is continuing to follow the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department screening guidelines in effort to continue provide the safest possible therapeutic environment. To protect the health of our staff, clients & families, we have made significant changes to our protocols. In order to be prepared for new changes, please read this page in its entirety.
VISIT PREPARATION, CHECK-IN PROCEDURES, & SOCIAL DISTANCING
1. In order to maintain social distancing, we are slightly adjusting appointment times and limiting the number of daily appointments. Those who are able to continue the use of telehealth are encouraged to do so.
2. If you or someone in your home or office has a contagious illness, please cancel and reschedule your appointment. Please be mindful of our cancelation policy.
3. Upon entering our offices, employees and clients are asked to immediately sanitize their hands.
4. When entering our office, we now insist that both employees and patients allow us to perform a non-touch digital temperature scan. A temperature verified above 100.4F will require your appointment to be cancelled and rescheduled.
5. Please plan on wearing a face mask to cover your nose and mouth prior to entering our office. You are not required to wear your face mask while in session as our offices are strategically configured to maintain social distancing.
6. If you arrive on location early, please remain outside until necessary. Only the clients with appointments will be admitted into the office at the time of appointment. No additional people will be allowed in the waiting room. Parents of clients under the age of 14 will be the exception.
7. High-traffic touchpoints including therapy areas will be sanitized after each session.
8. Our coffee and tea station is currently out of use.
We are happy to welcome you back into our office and are committed to ensuring the safest environment for both our clients and staff. We will continue to closely monitor the recommendations of the CDC, state and local health officials and the progression of COVID and make any adjustments to these protocols promptly.
We will be reviewing these policies and procedures on a daily basis and make changes as necessary and/or as indicated by the CDC. We recognize that this information may be inconvenient. We ask for your continued support and cooperation and thank you for trusting us as a resource for healing.